August 22-24, 2014
Abbotsford Punjabi Church Conference is an annual event which runs for three consecutive days. It starts on Friday with dinner and ends with Sunday afternoon lunch. South Abbotsford Church and our Punjabi group openly invite you to attend conference 2014, you are always welcome.
If you are a new believer. We hope that this is a time of growth in your life. The testimonies will point us to the fact that the Lord is at work in our midst. He is changing peoples’ lives. We also have the opportunity to speak into the Punjabi community here in Abbotsford. Visitors far away and close by are always welcomed. The 2013 Abbotsford Punjabi Church conference will call all of us to TURN to Him, TRUST in Him, and TRIUMPH with Him. May you be blessed as we meet together.
- Language: Punjabi, Hindi and English will be used wherever necessary
- Sermons dedicated to the growth of believers
- Children, youth and young adult programs led by South Abbotsford Church
- Fellowship time with people from other churches
- Testimonies of God’s work in our lives
- Seminar for those who are or want to reach Punjabi Communities
We encourage you to attend all three days of APC conference 2014. There is no charge for the conference. If you would like to donate, there will be Donation box available.